Veronica Suarez Collections Website

Friday, September 28, 2012

Trends for Spring 13

Hi Ladies, 
Fall has kicked in to gear and many of us are already planning for Spring 2013! New York fashion week was breathtaking and I am so enamored with all the beautiful pieces shown this season, simply can't get enough. My favorite show overall was Proenza Schouler for Ready to Wear. They definitely upped the ante and I love how they collaged leather and exotics into their pieces as everything seems more angular and precise with geometric shapes on the runway. Ralph Lauren's Spanish themed collection was rich, beautiful and full of flamenco and western inspired details. Overall I saw a lot of clean lines, textured fabrics, leathers, and more detailed craftsmanship. Unique leather techniques and subtle details will be strong for SS13. Here is a mood board I put together with a few interesting shapes I love!