Veronica Suarez Collections Website

Monday, May 19, 2014

Sneak Peak into my Rhino World....

These are a couple of latest Rhino designs, I've mostly been focusing on Jewelry pieces and learning all the tools to begin sending designs to a 3D printer called CNC soon. With this machine I can send any design to a printer and have a real wax prototype within minutes. It has been really fun learning this new program and I'm happy I've been able to catch on pretty quickly. Next, I am taking a level 2 Rhino course and learning another software called Z Brush that is mostly used in animation projects, but with this program I will be able to import Rhino designs and create different textures and finishes to all the Jewelry pieces. Accessories design is very technical, and designing things for production is so much easier with all the technology there is available today! These are a few things I've made on Rhino since my last post and Im so excited for my next projects in the coming weeks....