Veronica Suarez Collections Website

Monday, October 11, 2010

Today at ORA Showroom!!!





As some of you might already know I am working for a consulting company called ORA Showroom in New York, I am so happy to be part of such a great team. Each day at the ORA Design Showroom, the handbag industry unites in a collaboration of inspiration, design, sourcing, manufacturing, product development, PR, Marketing and Sales. It is a melting pot of ideas of people from all around the world. All the culture and passion that circulates and the ORA Showroom makes me so happy. I am surrounded by so much inspiration and talented people and I just want to share with you all, some of the beautiful designs I came across today.

A designer by the name of DEA ROSA specializes in Exotic Skin Handbags that are handmade in Italy, she just returned from her Italy where her Spring Summer 2011 palette is elegant and refined. Light pastels and natural colors of matte python bring her line together in perfect harmony.

Click on the link below to take a look at her line sheets.

http://www.dearosa.com/sites/default/files/Lookbook.pdf

Enjoy!